Products & Services
- In real estate business and law, a title search or property title search is the process of retrieving documents evidencing events in the history of a piece of real property, to determine relevant interests in and regulations concerning that property. Our standard practice is to trace a property back sixty (60) years.
Residential Real Estate Closings
- A “closing” is the final step in the transfer of a residential home and unimproved lots between Buyers and Sellers. Typically, a specific date will be selected and all parties will come together to execute the appropriate documents to transfer ownership from one party to the other.
Commercial Real Estate Closings
- A “closing” is the final step in the transfer of a commercial properties between Buyers and Sellers. Typically, a specific date will be selected and all parties will come together to execute the appropriate documents to transfer ownership from one party to the other.
- The Internal Revenue Code, Section 1031, allows an investor to sell a property and reinvest the proceeds into a new property and defer the capital gain taxes.
- A HUD home is when a government-insured loan (FHA) gets foreclosed and the Federal Housing and Unban Development pays the defaulted loan off, and then puts the home on the market. Many people are interested in buying HUD owned houses because of a possible low market value of the home.
- A short sale is a sale of real estate in which the net proceeds from selling the property will fall short of the debts secured by liens against the property. In this case, if all lien holders agree to accept less than the amount owed on the debt, a sale of the property can be accomplished.
- Title insurance is a form of indemnity insurance predominantly found in the United States which insures against financial loss from defects in title to real property and from the invalidity or unenforceability of mortgage loans. … There are two types of policies – owner and lender.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
- A “for sale by owner” transaction is when one, or both parties, chose to not use a real estate agent. We can help you through the process of creating a contract and facilitating necessary steps to get you to the closing. Please contact us at Noonan Willetts, at (301)759-3300 or visit our website for additional information. www.noolawllc.com